Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Narative Essay

          When I was young, I wanted to be a fire fighter, I think.. And when I was in first grade, I wanted to be a pianist. Then, when I was in second grade, I wanted to be a swimmer. After that, when I was in third grade, I wanted to be a figure skater. Then through 4th grade and 5th grade, I wanted to be a officer of a militory. This had only one reaon. Being  a officer that is a girl was rare. However, now I really want to be a singer.
           When I was watching TV, like music-bank, there are may singers comming out in stage and sing. This made me think that if I be a singer, I'll be in TV shows and I'll be famous! If I be famous when I grow up, then my children will feel proud of me. When I research in the internet, it always tell something about singers. Also, I like singing, so I want to sing my own song infront of everyone but I'm kind of shy, so when I sing infront of people, I get scared. However when I become a singer, I'll have to be on stage lots of times, so I'll learn how to be courageous.
                I like practicing singing and dancing, but I don't have time because I have to study. When I grow up and my job is like a teacher, or a officer worker, I won't have time to practice what I want. However when I become a singer, I only have to sing and practice. I have to study, too but I won't have to study alot like teachers or office workers. Another thing that made me think that I want to be a singer is because my friends said let's try in for the audition. They said that I sing and dance well, so that gave me courage.  So I said let's do it, so I'm practicing to see the audition!
              I went to dancing and singing acadamy and learned to sing and dance well. At first, I  hated it. I wondered why people want to be a singer. However when times passed, I liked the dance and singing acadamy and my teacher said that I have a talent in that way. So I said thank you and practiced alot to make my teacher even more proud of me. Then the result of practicing, my teacher got really proud of me! I was so happy when my teacher said,"I'm so proud of you"
                              I really wish that I can be a singer when I grow up. I'm really curious of what I'll be when I grow up. Who knows if my dream changes again like the one before!


This is the picture of Big Bang. It's one of the famous group in2011



These are the pictures of Beast!!!! The group that I like the best!!This is also one of the group that is famous in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.