Friday, August 5, 2011

My most memorial vacation

                When I was in fifth grade, for winter vacation, I went to Phuket in Thailand with my family. In Korea, it was winter, but in Phuket, it was summer! It was so cool!!! I mean that not cold cool, but awesome cool! I don't like winter because it's too cold but I like summer because I can play in the water. So I packed a bunch of T-shirts and 2long sleeve T-shirts. I also packed only short pants. This is the story when I was in Thailand.
              Wow! It wasn't a lie! It was sunny and very hot! the first thing that I thought has that this was going to be too hot for me to live. When my family and I came out of the airport, the first thing that i smelled was the smelled was the smell of the tropical fruits. They smelled so tasty! So mom bought me some fruits. They were so sweet!
              When my family and i arrived at the hotel, the first thing that I did was to change into my swimming suit and run to the swimming pool. I jumped into the pool. It was so cool! So my family and I had a swimming contest. I won! Yay! After resting, our family had dinner at a buffet. It was so yummy. After eating, we went to see a show. ( The show was fun, but boring). So I slept. After the show, we came back to the hotel and had a nice sleep.
                 The next day, we went to places where cool stuffs were. (I forgot where I went). I just remember that I went to a island and went to a cave and rode an elephant. Going to the island, we rode an  yot boat.. Also, I did scuba diving at the middle of the sea. It was so cool! We always went to different places and did the same thing when we came back to the hotel. Our family stayed there for 5days and came back. I really want to go back to Thailand for my vacation.
phuket island thailand

phuket thailand kata beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.