Friday, July 29, 2011

About me!

         Hello. My name is Nicole Woo. I was born in Suwon in Gyungido, South Korea. After I was born, I moved to Gunpo, also i\n Gyungido. Then, when I was in Second grade, I went to California, United States of America to study English for one and a half years. It was fun in America. I learned lots of things there, so now, I can do many sports. If I didn't go to America, I might have been fat and don't know how to do anything!
          In America, I learned how to figure skating, swimming, piano, and violin. Before I went to America, I was scared of the water. However, when I learned how to swim, I got closer to water. Then I started to like it. I wet to higher levels, then I finally went to championship. As the level gets higher, the teacher teaches us more movements. However in champion, the teacher makes us to practice. As I mentioned in the front, if I didn't go to America, I couldn't learn how to swim because in America, teachers teach students better than Korea. Swimming makes your weight less, so if I didn't know how to swim, I might be very fat.
        When I was in second grade, I wanted to be a swimmer because I got closer to water and I liked swimming. However, I learned how to figure skate. Then I wanted to e a figure skater. But when I came back to Korea, I was interested in singers, talents, and movie stars. In Korea, there are many people who are singers, talents, and movie stars at the same time. That's when I started to think my real dream is a singer, talent,and a movie star. The singers I like are Beast and 2ne1. The talents I like are Sung -Ho Yoo, and shi-yoon yoon. Now, I'm planning to see a audition \to be all three with my friends. We'll go try in for YG entertainment and we're practicing hard. I heard that being those three at the same time is very hard. However, I'd have to try my best!


This is the picture of Beast!











Under, this is 2ne1



This is the picture of Sung-Ho Yoo.

유승호_03.jpg유승호_01.jpg
This is the picture of Shi- Yoon Yoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.