Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fiction

    "Eun-Me! Wait up! Let's go together!" said Park Chan Woo, Eun-Me's boyfriend.
   "OK! Hurry up! "
    One day, we were walking together, and we found a machine.
   "Well, this looks like a time machine!"
   "Chan- Woo, don't touch it. It might be dangerous.
   "It looks as if it's broken. Here, come. This place looks quiet."
   "But.."
   "It's okay. I'll protect you.:
   "OK..."
          When we went inside, we found a paper that said..
        WARING
       IF THY PRESSES THIS BUTTON, THY SHALL GO BACK TO JULY 27, 1950. IT WILL BE THE TIME OF THE KOREAN WAR. THY MAY COME BACK IF THY HADN'T DIED. SO BE WARE, IF THY ARE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO PRESS THIS BUTTON.
     "What..the.. this is so stupid."
    "Well..Chan-woo, don't press it."
"OK.." said Chan- Woo, smiling.
    We had a great time in the machine. However, when we were going out, I fell down and accidentally pressed the button.
  BOOM!POP!
  "Ahhhh...."
         It was 1950, and guns were being fired everywhere. The North was coming down and killing the south. I stared at the street for about an hour. Still, there was no sign of Chan- Woo.
      "It's no use.. I pressed the button.. I hope Chan-Woo is alive,, I don't.. What if he is dead?"
   "Who says so?" said Chan- Woo, who appeared from nowhere."
   " Chan- Woo! I missed you! I was so scared!"
  "Eun-Me, don't cry. I'm here! Don't worry." said Chan- Woo, wiping her tears. But when Chan- Woo came to hug her, a gun shot fired.
    "Ahhhh...."
  "Chan- Woo! No! You have to live! Don't die! Please..."
Eun-Me cried and cried.
  "E..u..n..-M..e.. leave.. me.. and.,..hurry...go..away..I'm..okay..You.. will.. get..shot..too.. Please.. go..."
  "Chan- Woo... Please.."
  " There's a girl there!" shouted a rough voice.
  "Let's take her. Maby chief Lee would give us some money." said the rough voice, again.
  Then, the world blacked out, and when I woke up, I found myself in a bed with white linen sheets. Also, there was a strong man sitting next to me. 10 years later, I was not able to figured out what happened during my black-out. However, I am sure, I will not be able to go back. I shall stay forever, mourning Chan- Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.