Dear mom and dad,
When you wanted to me to go to KMLA, I didn't want to go. However, it's way different than I thought. Thankyou for making me come here. It's so fun in here. To tell the truth, when I come here, I don't have to hear any of your amazone in my house. All of the friends in here are nice and very funny, so that's why I really like here. Wow.. Times pass so fast.. It feels like I came here 2 days ago... You may feel sad because I didn't call you, and I didn't send message back, and even when I checked, I was lazy and didn't want to send it to you. And mom and dad... When I come back to my house, can you charge me some more tings? I used about 17million won on text messaging...-_-;; Please.. now I only have 1 thousand won.. The reason why I didn't call you and message you back was because of that.. Please don't say anything.. Can you just charge me 4 thousand dollars please?? I love you~~ if you charge me.. And can I change my phone to smart phone before December?? Um.., I think the story flew.. And you know that I love you, right? I'm just acting I just don't like you that much because you broke my phone.. I really miss my Cookie phone.. Well, I forgot about that because you said that you were going to change my phone, so I'll foget about it. Really, I think that you deserve to be the best parent in the world. Of course, I sometimes hate you because you make me to do everything, but to think about it, it's all for me. You wanted to me to be better, so that's why I became a proud person. Now, I'm really proud of my self. The reason why I came here is because I'm different than any other person. I've lived for 2 centries. 19 centeries and 20 centeries... Last time, I said that I don't want to study and wanted to be a singer, I ment by that. I really wanted to be a singer and I still want to. However, now, I won't see the audition and I'll try in for the audition when I'm in college. You always came in Sundays for me and I know it's a hard way to come to here.. Did it take about 3 hours? Well, thankyou for the all things that you did for me. And you know that I love you, right? Well, I love you and bye bye~!
August 18th, 2 days before going home
Scincearly, Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.