Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The BFG

             Do you like happy ending, fantasy books? Well, if you don't like happy endings and like bad, sad endings, you'll get bored when you read this book. To start off, it's kind of scary and mysterious, and in the middle, it's kind of adventurous. Finally, at the end, it ends with a happy ending. Now, I'll explain about this book.
               The main characters are Mary, the BFG and the other giants. One day, at night, the BFG (Big Friendly Giant) comes to Mary's house and took her to the giant's cave. However in the cave, Mary is in danger. The giants wanted to heat her! So Mary had to watch every step carefully. Or else, she would've been eaten by the giants.
             But Mary has a body guard! It was the BFG! He doesn't have powers, but he could hide Mary. So the BFG saves her life. Then they both become friends, so they always go together. Mary stayed in the BFG's pocket when traveling.
             However, there is the huge conflict. Other giants were so hungry, they tried to kill the queen and eat her! But BFG is good , so the BFG told the other giants to stop. but they said that BFG is a betrayer, so they continued to harass. So the BFG blew a trumpet and they all went to dreaming. So they all slept. So the BFG catches other giants.
             Doesn't this book sound fun? Like I old you, this is fantasy. It's like a fairy-tale. The characters are the giants. I'm recommending you this book because it's adventurous. Also, I like fantasy. Well, again, I really recommend you this book. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.